So far, where to find, trade, and/or use West Marin currency for cash:
- In Point Reyes: Flower Power, Zuma, Black Mountain Artisans, Point Reyes Books, Station House Café, Cabaline Country Emporium and Saddlery, West Marin Community Services office, Point Reyes Hostel, Garden of Eden Apothecary, West Marin Pharmacy, Palace Market, Hearth and Harvest, Gallery Route One, Toby’s Feed Barn, View Points Gallery, and Epicenter; and at the farmer’s market: Wild West Ferments, Wedgewood Organic Baker, Wild Blue Farms, Paradise Valley farms;
- In Inverness Park at Perry’s Deli, Spirit Matters, and Abalone Inn;
- In Point Reyes National Seashore at the Bookstore at Park Headquarters;
- In Dogtown at Woodville Ranch;
- In Stinson Beach at Claudia Chapline Gallery, Crickets at the Beach, Flying Pig Ranch, Meristem, Parkside Cafe, Live Water Surf Shop, Sandpiper Lodging, Healing Arts Center, and at Stinson Beach Books;
- In Bolinas at Keith Hansen’s studio in the museum courtyard, Bolinas Bay Lumber Hardware & Landscape Supply, the Bolinas General Store, Bikeavore, Bolinas People’s Store, Bobolicious, Las Baulines Nursery, Odyssey Video, Parrots’ Cove, Coast Cafe, Smiley’s Bar, the Surf Shop, Bikes, Surf & Skate, and Chameleon.
- In Tomales at Tomales Deli and Cafe.
- In Marshall at The Marshall Store and Nick’s Cove, with more establishments coming on board every week.
Contact us if you want to be one of them!